Friday, March 3, 2017

Whimsy Stamps Digital Release!

Howdy -

Whimsy Stamps Digital Release! Yummy stuff this month!! I had fun coloring up one of Crissy Armstrong's new images.. Bubble Gum Bun ... too fun!


Isn't he too cute! Hope that bubble doesn't pop! First I printed my little guy on papers with the background of one of the new Digital Papers from Whimsy, this is one from the new Green Envy collection. How great is it to print the image and pattern paper together! Really makes a smooth card that looks great. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then used Whimsy's Shapeology Dies. First the Card Builder "Hearts of Love" set the heart cornered mat and a fun Hello bubble. I inked the edges of all the layers with Rangers Distress Tea Dye ink . Then three dots of Viva Decor Salmon pearl pen.

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


I adore all these new Whimsy Digital images and papers! Instant crafting fun. Please do make sure to visit the Whimsy Stamps Store HERE and see all the Digital Fun.

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and -

No comments: