Friday, June 2, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Furever Friends Slider

Howdy -

This week I made another card with out any coloring! Insert Shocked Face Here! But I had so much fun with this one! A first slider card for me. And with Whimsy Stamps "Slip 'n Slide" Die Set it is just too easy!

And to make my slide across my card I used the new "Furever Friend" Die Set. Love this cute set.


I cut out all the pieces from the "Furever Friends" Die set. The Doggie with a piece of core d'nations black card stock and the rest from a dark red card stock. I sanded the doggie to show off a little kraft card stock below. A piece of red behind him to create a red collar and a Whimsy Enamel Dot for a tag on his collar. Then I cut out a grass hill side and a blue sky. I sanded them both, and then cut  out the slider from the grass. A few pieces of foam behind the grass and then some foam dots with the dots from the die set on the dog that makes him "slide" so easy!

See here he is on the other side of the card.


I used a black pen to create a stitch look around the edges.

Fun card and I just love the little doggie "running" back and forth on it!

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!!
HUGS and

2 comments:

Debbie Davis said...

I absolutely LOVE this card, the colors, the layout, the "feel" of it...what a great project!

essay best said...

I absolutely love this card, specially the dog thing. Colors used in the card are really good, thanks for sharing it with us and keep posting such posts