Wednesday, December 6, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Winter Kitty

Howdy -

Today I am showing off a new image at High Hopes Stamps - how can you not fall in love with a Winter Kitty in a hat and scarf?



I just love this image! Matches up well with the Winter Puppy I used a few days back. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then used LOTS of Viva Decor Sparkle pen. Has so much bling to it! My papers are from My Minds Eye Laundry Line collection. I love using non traditional colors with Christmas cards! So refreshing. And these papers have a glitter to them as well... love that! I sewed the layers down with a zig zag stitch along with some Core'dinations card stock. I punched out a EK Success tag punch and layered the sentiment "Meowy Christmas!" from High Hopes... such a perfect sentiment!!!

Copic colors used -


Hope you got a smile from my little Winter Kitty Christmas Card. Pop over and see all the newest images at High Hopes Stamps HERE 

Have a blessed day - HUGS and

No comments: